Friday, November 11, 2011

Offer kasih sayang


hye beautiful ladies...

Sempena my anniversary month
I am offering 
Premium Beautiful Corset
at a very2 low price!!!!  

shape up your body..improve your health and get the curves!!



RM 2,400 - RM 2,600
.
.
RM 1,972 - RM 2,168



Contact me for the love price :)

and

0126086829 | makhijau@gmail.com
fb: Norshidah Kamarudin

International customers are more than welcomed. Please contact me to know more about payment & delivery arrangement.

* Please buy your sets from an authorised Premium Beautiful agent to make your investment worth. I do not sell second hand or unfinished stock for this offer. All sets are fresh from oven! Please wear the corset as per instruction consistently. Satisfaction is guaranteed when worn CONSISTENTLY. Feel free to drop your comments down here. *





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...